The Lifestyle Show Producer is responsible for producing live interview segments and taped sponsored segments in a fun, morning style format directed at female viewers and social media users.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and produces live daily lifestyle show.
- Writes taped and on camera segments.
- Books guests, maintains show rolodex and calendar.
- Communicates with AEs and clients regarding sponsored content.
- Uploads taped segments to website.
- Reviews daily social media produced by talent.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience producing lifestyle shows or local news.
- Informed about local events, entertainment, food, fashion, etc.
- Write scripts quickly and conversationally.
- Generate and coordinate local lifestyle stories.
- Operate producing and editing software.
- Coach talent and provide daily feedback to production team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar