Audacy Atlanta is currently seeking a full-time Producer for its sports station WZGC.
What You'll Do:
- Scheduling guests and live interviews.
- Researching broadcast topics.
- Protecting the station’s FCC license.
- Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
- Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
- Scheduling talent appearances.
- Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
- Contributing to social networking and website updates.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Minimum of 3+ years producing radio show.
- Must be computer literate.
- Requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential.
- 4 year degree preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/