WXIA/11Alive is looking for a full time Photographer/Editor to work on a daily lifestyle show (Atlanta & Company). The candidate will produce video for topics focusing on home, health, entertainment, and leisure. This position reports directly to the Executive Producer and Senior Producer and collaborates regularly with fellow producers, sales managers and associates, and the Director of Creative Content.
- Shoot, direct and edit video for broadcast, digital, and social media
- Edit programming video projects according to project specifications to meet deliverable and deadlines
- Attend all production calls and meetings as needed
- Maintain editing software and camera equipment
- Comfortable working both in studio and offsite
- Organize and retain masters and archives
- Occasionally interface with clients on phone, email and in-person
- Pitch compelling ideas for sponsored and creative content
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications, Film/TV Production, Journalism or related experience
- At least 2-3 years as a videographer/editor, in broadcast, documentary, or entertainment production
- Effectively utilize camera and audio equipment
- Ensures QC and review of all exported video content before delivery
- Knowledge of lifestyle topics such as home, health, and entertainment with relevant experience specializing in related content creation
- Ability to multi-task and meet regular production deadlines
- Proven track record working with professional on camera talent
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
HOW TO APPLY