Audacy Denver is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant / Street Team. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $15.87.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
What You'll Do:
- Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
- Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
- Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
- Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
- Other marketing/ promotional dept. duties as assigned by manager.
- Candidate must be organized, possess good oral and written communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines. Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
- Avg of 10-20 hours per week.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/