Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking a vibrant and detail oriented professional to join the team as a part-time producer on 93.7 the Fan
This opportunity puts you behind the controls during live, locally produced shows, and sporting events. Must have a general understanding of professional sports, an ear for quality audio mixing, and ability to identify/edit relevant sports audio. Experience operating a broadcast console and/or producing an on-air show is preferred.
What You'll Do:
- Non On-air Position
- Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
- Overseeing on-air automation system
- Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
- On Location Remote Producing
- Recording Readings
- Editing and recording sound
- Able to write news stories for the web
- Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
- News/Sports Writing Skills
- Understanding of Social Media
- Booking Guests for Talk Shows
- Other duties as assigned by management
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- Knowledge of automation and production software a plus.
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/