Are you interested in breaking into the broadcast industry in Cleveland? Audacy Cleveland (WKRK-FM,
WNCX- FM, WQAL-FM and WDOK-FM) are hiring Promotions Coordinators to help execute on-site
appearances with a focus on local sporting events and other events.
Must be a "people person" that has a flexible schedule, is available nights and weekends, and is highly
motivated, responsible, and friendly. Must be able to lift and carry equipment and posess a clean driving
What You'll Do:
- Execute on site appearances at local sporting events
- Set up and staff station events and remote broadcasts
- Conduct on-site contests
- Distribute promotional items
- Promote a positive station image
- Additional duties as assigned
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
- Must be a "people person" that is highly motivated, responsible and friendly
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment
- Must have high school degree
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires
use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/