Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Exposure to a broad range of media/radio disciplines.
What You'll Do:
• Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
• Conducts research & analysis.
• Assists in general office tasks.
• Prepares & delivers reports as required.
• Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
• Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
• May work with other interns on projects.
• Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
• Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
• Innovation & Creativity
• Leadership in peer relationships
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
• Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
• Work experience in media field a plus
• Career interest in media industry
• Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
• Minimum 3.2 GPA
• Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
• College/university transcript
• Letter from the student’s school stating that the student will be granted credit for the internship
What You'll Need:
What You'll Bring:
Tucson, AZ: 3202 N Oracle Road, 85705
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.