The operates studio cameras, teleprompter, audio board, graphics console and editing equipment.
- Operates studio cameras and field cameras for live and taped events
- Composes and frames shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors, station management, other personnel
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the directors, station management, other personnel
- Operates audio equipment for live and taped events
- Operates computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product. Organizes and edits raw footage according to scripts or instructions for news, commercial and promotional efforts.
- Sets up for equipment, cameras, monitors, staging, as well as other equipment in the production of news broadcasts, commercial production or other content
- Operates computers, smartphones, tablets or other devices to post to station social media
- Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, work product and desired effects.
- Maintains station equipment as assigned.
- The candidate should also have the ability to work and communicate well with others in a fast-paced environment, while following all company rules and codes of conduct.
- Adherence to strict deadlines is a must.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with broadcast television cameras, graphics systems, audio boards and non-linear editing systems is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar