Audacy Philadelphia is looking for full-time on air talent for "Big 98.1" WOGL-FM. In addition to hosting a daily show, the candidate will also be tasked with maintaining a strong brand image on all social media platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Full time daypart M-F with a weekend show
- Engage daily with your audience via phone and the station's accounts on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Conduct On-Air interviews
- Live remotes and appearances
- Assist in special promotions and programming activities
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
- Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit, Vox Pro, and voice-tracking software.
- Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune with the local and national trends and/or specialized knowledge of topics/events related to on-air discussions
- Well-rounded communication for conducting interviews. Ability to make others feel comfortable and open up on air.
- Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at http://www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/4330/on-air-talent/job