Audacy Atlanta is currently seeking part-time On-Air talents for its group of stations, WVEE, WAOK, WZGC, and WSTR.
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills; must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control. Knowledge of the format and audience required. Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls. We are looking for talent that can work various shifts to include, nights/weekends, holidays, and cover for full-time talent as needed.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/