WEEI, Boston’s legacy sports radio brand, has a rare opportunity to join our on-air team of opinion makers and journalists reaching sports fans across New England and around the world. We’re presently seeking an experienced sports personality and talent to join our team.
Audacy Boston offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do
The hired individual will represent WEEI and WEEI.com in covering all facets of the Boston sports scene. Extensive knowledge of Boston’s pro sports teams is mandatory as is a deep and natural curiosity for trending sports stories of all kinds, current affairs, pop culture and sports media. The successful applicant will have an inherent understanding of what consumers are talking about on a daily basis and steer their content appropriately.
Required and Preferred
- On-air contributions in both long and short forms
- Strong on-air background with a positive attitude
- Passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Boston sports
- Skilled at creating successful content for ALL platforms (Website, Video, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Effective communicator and strong team member looking to contribute in many areas
- An understanding of all station, company and FCC guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Major Market Radio experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/