Austin’s Mix 94.7 (KAMX-FM) seeks the next great talent to join our morning team with Booker and Alex. Applicants should be smart, curious, funny, fearless, tech savvy, well-prepped and organized, a good conversationalist and storyteller, a great listener, and eager to share their life on the air. Strong social media skills and experience is vital. Writing and video skills are necessary and candidates must be excellent at appearances. Previous on-air experience is ideal, but not necessary—but a passion for entertainment and audience connection is important! The ideal candidate is a strong believer in a collaborative team-environment, as well as driven and self-motivated to succeed in a highly competitive, fast-paced radio landscape.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- On air shift
- Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Keep show content organized
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Sales appearances
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the show
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
- Must be excellent at appearances
- Must have writing experience
- Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems
- Knowledge of the format and audience required
- Video skills also necessary
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/