BIG 94.5 Phoenix (KOOL-FM) is looking for a stellar fulltime air personality to join the lineup of their classic hits powerhouse.
If you're upbeat, positive, good using the phones, and have a passion for the music of the 70s, 80s and 90s (and some 2000s) but can relate to what listeners in The Valley are thinking and feeling today, then let us hear from you!
We don’t need bits, characters, chart stats or content read from a prep sheet. Real, authentic human beings with a sense of humor, a point of view, and a desire to engage have a chance to thrive as part of our awesome team.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Perform daily live/in-studio on-air shift
- Track additional weekend shift(s) as needed
- Conduct on-air interviews, attend and assist in all market cluster live events
- Voice commercial production as needed
- Conduct Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities
- Must have superior knowledge of current events and ability to create radio topics based on news & information
- Entertain and inform the listener audience both on the air, website blogs and social media outlets
- Attend programming/staff meetings in person or virtually whenever possible
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Other duties as required by management
More About You:
Applicants should also be social media savvy and willing to create content and post on station accounts regularly when appropriate. Additional knowledge of automation systems and music scheduling software is a plus. Must also enjoy dry heat.
Send any audio, resume, social media links, digital content samples, (links are great) and anything else you think might apply.
Required & Preferred:
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills
- Public speaking skill and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment
- PREVIOUS ON AIR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 3-5 years minimum
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Education and Licensing Requirements
- High School Diploma
- May require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/