Want to work at a great Station? KMOV is one of the top CBS affiliates in the country and a leader in the St. Louis market,
KMOV's News Producer is responsible for creating, coordinating, and executing the assigned newscast. The Producer writes scripts for broadcast, digital content platforms, participates in daily editorial meetings, and presents story ideas; also develops the day-to-day on-air look of the newscast to attract the largest audience to the Station's newscasts. This position plays a key role in creating the show's vision based on goals set by news management.
? Content creation – coordinates story development with the reporter and Content Center.
? Show production – creates production elements, show/story flow.
? Writing – writes minipaks, intros, VOs and VO/SOTs.
? Booth producing – coordinates ive elements with the crew and news team.
? News Gathering – assigns & dispatches news crews, calls outside sources to gather facts for on-air and on-line reporting.
? Story review/production – oversees script review, reporter storytelling and direction.
? Ability to create a fast-paced, aggressive newscast.
– Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism or Communications.
– Minimum two years producing or production support for a TV or Cable station.
– Experience with Edius, i-news, internet production tools, MS Office.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively with others.
– Self-starter with the ability to follow through on projects until completion.
HOW TO APPLY
We are always on the lookout for bright, creative talent to be part of the Meredith team.
Visit us today at: