WROC-TV News 8, a CBS Affiliate, seeks an experienced News Photographer to shoot and edit video for television and digital platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Shoots and edits video for news reports solo and with reporters.
• Conducts interviews, gathers information in the field.
• Operates TVU, microwave and satellite trucks in live remote situations.
• Utilizes mobile technology to post to station digital and social media sites.
• Ensures station compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state, and federal laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Photography/Communications, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Experience working in news photography with linear editing preferred.
• Fluency in English; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience with other broadcast related equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Ability to work extended hours, as needed
Salary Range: $15.00 Hourly
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar