WTIC Newstalk 1080 (Connecticut’s number one radio news operation) is looking for an experienced, energetic, enthusiastic and creative team player for a Full Time Overnight News Anchor position.
Extensive experience is not necessary, but this is not a training position.
What You'll Do:
This position requires:
- Anchoring top and bottom hour newscasts,
- operating the audio board,
- writing stories,
- updating our website and assisting preparations for newscasts.
- be good writers,
- have the ability to deliver news with an edge, quickly and concisely;
- have some experience with audio boards, an understanding of digital editing, good judgment,
- the ability to handle several tasks at a time,
- be a self-starter and possess a commitment to local news.
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of an applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Must be 110% reliable and have a strong sense of responsibility.
We are looking for someone with a real commitment to local news!!!
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/