Spring Internship 2023 (February-May)
New York City – 1010 WINS @ 92.3FM, New 102.7FM, WCBS 880, WCBS-FM 101.1FM, WFAN, 94.7FM The Block and CBS Sports Radio
The anticipated starting salary range for New York, NY – based individuals expressing interest in this position is $15/hr-$20/hr.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
What You'll Do will include but are not limited to:
- Experience firsthand & contribute to the operations of one of New York City’s premiere news, sports and entertainment organizations.
- Learn the inner workings of broadcast, digital and live events.
- Support the marketing, sales, promotions and programming teams in performing daily office functions as part of each departments’ business strategy.
- Assist in creating presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Work as a team while collaborating with other departments to gather and arrange information needed for various projects and brainstorm ideas.
- Attend meetings, training sessions and remotes as needed
Required & Preferred:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be currently attending an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work up to 20 hours a week
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/