KCEN-TV, the TEGNA NBC affiliate in Temple, Texas has an immediate opening for a full-time Creative Services Producer. From ideation to execution, the Creative Services Producer role is a hands-on position that requires someone with vision and understanding of how to reach targeted audiences across multiple platforms. Your responsibilities will include:
- Write and produce promos and commercials that engage viewers.
- Prepare display ads for digital marketing
- Work closely with clients and station departments to design and create commercials and promos that cut through the clutter
- Must be able to manage all aspects of the creative process including shooting, lighting, graphics, videography, non-linear editing and post-production.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and implement new ideas into your work.
- Manage time while working on multiple projects.
- Collaborate with a variety of team members throughout the creative process.
- Bring creative ideas to brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with station sponsored events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience, 3-4 years is
- Proven ability to write compelling promotion/ad copy for TV and digital multiplatform.
- Understand and successfully execute writing, lighting, nonlinear and design principals
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools.
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast paced environment.
- Thrive under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to pick up 50 lbs.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.