Multi-Media Account Executive
The Rockford Region is just a stone’s throw from Chicago, settled along the banks of the Rock River and the serene rolling green hills of Northern Illinois. We have all the amenities of a Big City, but with a Small-Town easy feel.
Looking for stuff to do? Well we got tons. Check it out right here: things to do.
From our Downtown City Market to Food Truck Tuesday, it’s pretty tough to beat Rockford for unique eating venues and top-notch local restaurants.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what
they are doing! Our brand is Your Home Team. And we live it every day with the most tenured news team, Eyewitness News!
FOX 39 and WTVO are expanding our sales teams in Rockford, Ill. Come join the team with the fastest-growing news, more original content and number one weather team in the region.
This position isn’t for everybody. To be successful, you must fully embrace our consultative approach that uses a multi-media strategy to help our clients grow their business.
- Prospect, qualify, close and grow NEW business
- Continue to learn and implement new strategies and products
- Responsible for order entry, contracts, follow-up and collections
- Play a role in the production of client’s creative elements
- Be an advocate for our products and programs
- Be a person: treat coworkers, prospects and clients with a service-centric attitude
WTVO and FOX 39 have an opening for the right account executive who possesses:
- Some sales experience is preferred
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with decision makers
- Ability to CLOSE
- Demonstrates personal integrity to differentiate from the competition
- Know that that word “no” is an opportunity
- Proficient with popular social media and digital platforms
- Make decisions without supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Top tier 3rd-party sales training program
- Flexible work schedule
- Preferred YMCA membership rate
- Opportunity to enjoy tickets to local events
- Quarterly off-site team building events
Interested candidates should apply at our corporate website: mystateline.com/employment
Nexstar Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar