The primary focus of Multi-Market Digital Account Manager is to work strategically with the sales staff to deliver customer results through our digital assets. The Digital Account Manager will need to have expert knowledge of OTT, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies.
This position will also assist in managing the station’s promotions projects, assist in the development of sales in various advertiser categories, and contribute to the overall stations marketing and sales promotions effort.
- Support sales team by attending and participating in sales calls and client presentations when appropriate.
- Create customized digital and linear sales promotions.
- Execute sales promotions for clients including performance recaps for all campaigns.
- Work with all station departments as a sales liaison including, News, Station Promotions, GM and Production.
- Manage the startup process for digital campaigns, including participation on campaign onboarding calls.
- Monitor digital campaigns pacing and effectiveness consistently to ensure campaign delivery.
- Retain and grow our digital revenue by proactively finding opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
- Report monthly metrics and campaign results and assist Account Executives in interpreting results to the client.
- Assist with educating sales team and digital sales coordinator on effective digital marketing strategies and revenue growth tactics.
- Work as a liaison with all 3rd party vendors.
- Attend client campaign recap meetings as needed as the digital fulfillment expert.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and/or 5+ years’ work experience.
- Must possess strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the television industry relevant to broadcast, cable and digital.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator a plus.
- Must be organized and detail oriented, with a positive attitude toward team member requests.
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude and great initiative/self motivation
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.