WBEE-FM, Audacy Rochester is in search of an entertaining On-Air Morning Personality to join the legendary top rated WBEE.
Can you relate to the country lifestyle with funny engaging content? Does your idea of a great show include: FUN, Great Storyteller, Relevant, and Memorable content? Are you creative, like to laugh at yourself, and have the drive to create a one-on-one connection with our audience using social media? If so, then we would like to invite you to apply to be the next WBEE Morning Show Personality, where you will help us connect with our community, the fans and attract listeners.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and engaging.
- Entertain listeners from 5:30am-10:00am every weekday morning.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms.
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Required & Preferred:
- Minimum 3 years on-air experience, with Country, Top 40, and/or Hot AC format
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Huge personality with opinions about everything
- Amazing creativity, strategic thinker, and idea creator
- Social Media Skills
- Experience with Adobe Audition and Audio Production
- Detail oriented multitasker with strong organizational skills
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/