The legendary WCBS-FM has an immediate opening for a Full Time Morning Show Content Producer to work with Scott Shannon and Patty Steele, one of the most iconic morning shows in the business.
What You'll Do:
- Fantastic organization and prioritizing skills while working under constant time sensitive deadlines
- Make sure the show is maximizing opportunities creating listening appointments to have success in PPM
- Responsible for prepping and assisting in the execution of a compelling and engaging morning show
- Constant brain storming and generating new, innovative, creative content for the morning show
- Develop content through social listening, producer networking, and other morning show interaction
- Updating daily promos, editing of breaks and spots for quick turnaround
- Use creative production techniques to create imaging, parody songs, spots for use in on air and online segments
- Preparing a daily Show prep sheet FINAL that is acceptable to Scott and Patty as a guide for each day’s show
- Make on-air personality and lifestyle contributions to the show in a supporting role when called upon by Scott and Patty
- Answer phones and screen callers for both live and recorded segments
- Be able to run the control board for the show
- Work closely with Scott to keep all elements of content, features, traffic, etc. running on time to maximize PPM
- Archiving and organizing show material and topics so they can be easily referenced at a later date for re-broadcast and best of shows
- Collaborate with Program Director and Promotions Director to identify events and opportunities in the market that will create buzz and excitement around the morning show and our brand
- Collaborate with Digital Content Leads to ensure that the morning show's digital presence on station website and social media platforms is in line with our web and social goals / strategies
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with a successful major market morning show
- Must have knowledge of the New York metropolitan area
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient and active user of social media platforms like – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Can remain calm and execute in fast-paced, high intensity situations both on and off the air
- Adobe Audition / Vox Pro / Wide Orbit / Axia and other broadcast technology experience strongly preferred
- Ability to create and edit video content
- Abides by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
- A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/