Audacy Sacramento is currently seeking a Media Planner who will be responsible for duties across the entire media planning process, in tandem with the Account Executive– from helping craft the strategy around digital and traditional tactics, creating IOs and trafficking ads, constructing and placing buys; to managing campaigns, recaps, and campaign optimization. This role supports multiple awareness media tactics that are planned and purchased in various ways.
- Monitor & manage campaigns and ensure campaign delivery, or make optimization recommendations.
- Work with internal teams as well as outside vendors to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations, media plans and recaps.
- Research advertising opportunities in various markets across the country.
- Collect all internal and external vendor invoicing for monthly client billing.
- Communicate and collect ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/Agencies while following the defined traffic process where necessary.
- Track execution and appropriate billing for all production and other creative projects.
- Verify digital and on-air inventory availability throughout the sales process.
- Remain abreast of current events within the industry including competitive developments.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Provide clients with any necessary campaign reporting & recaps.
- Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service possible.
- Responsible for taking ownership of inbound customer inquiries and solving problems as it relates to the select group of AEs.
- Provide Sales administrative/account related support.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience providing consultative in-market strategy to maximize local sales revenue.
- Experience planning media campaigns in markets outside of our own.
- Position requires advanced knowledge of Google web-based programs and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- 4-year degree with marketing emphasis preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/