KOKH/KOCB is seeking a Master Control Supervisor/Operator. The ideal candidate must have prior Master Control Operator experience, management experience and have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. FCC knowledge and Sundance Automation experience is a plus.
KOKH/KOCB is seeking a Master Control Supervisor/Operator.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior Master Control Operator experience,
- Management experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- FCC knowledge and Sundance Automation experience is a plus.
- Managing Master Control operators, generating weekly schedules, ensuring FCC compliance
- Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment, on-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs, gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
HOW TO APPLY
Sinclair Broadcast Group