KTVB, a TEGNA station based in Boise, Idaho is seeking a Marketing Producer. The Marketing Producer will be responsible for shooting and editing our lifestyle show, Idaho Today, writing/producing/editing creative for our commercial clients and writing/producing/editing creative for KTVB TV. If you are an experienced professional or have skills and are eager to learn, apply and send us your reel!
- Develop and execute creative concepts via Idaho Today- local sales lifestyle show segments-, commercials, promos and social / digital elements for station and client needs.
- Collaborate with the Idaho Today team, News, Sales and station clients to execute creative segments/promos/commercials and marketing materials through writing, shooting and editing.
- Shoot highly-stylized videos and photography for Idaho Today and KTVB TV Marketing campaigns.
- Use Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality, high-impact creative.
- Previous production experience, or educational equivalent in television, video or multi-media production is preferred.
- Effective communication skill in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to keep track of multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools.
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills preferred, but eager to learn and develop new skills should also apply.
- Must be able to lift item up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work in Boise, ID. This is not a remote position.
- Travel: Occasional to rarely
- Work Environment: Office and in the field.
- Physical Demands: Involves sitting, walking, lifting, bending, standing, carrying video equipment, etc.
- Travel: Occasionally: 10-25%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.