The NEWS CENTER Maine Marketing Department in the Bangor location is in search of a bold, creative, curious person with exceptional videography/lighting/editing/motion graphics skills. This Marketing Producer will write, shoot, design, edit and produce amazing content for both commercial clients and NEWS CENTER Maine. In addition to the professional skills referenced above, our ideal candidate will be highly-motivated, team oriented and have a positive attitude that is always willing to learn new skills.
- We are looking for someone who can write, shoot, design, edit and execute on multiple platforms and can think strategically and creatively while still meeting objectives/deadlines.
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in videography, photography, motion graphic design, and editing.
- Marketing and/or branding experience is a plus.
- Be comfortable working with clients, sales executives, station talent and creative marketing team.
- Be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
In addition, we are seeking an individual with:
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on tight schedules
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ideation and concept skills – be prepared with examples
- Self-starter that is highly-motivated to make a positive impact
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to take direction as well as offer his/her own creative thoughts, ideas and suggestions in brainstorms and pitches
- The ability to “know” a good idea when you hear one
- Champion the brand
- Must have excellent technical skills with Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.