- Execute creative concepts via on-air news promos, station image campaigns, original content, and graphic design
- Shoot highly-stylized videos and photography for campaigns.
- Apply research and market trends to develop creative messages that drive audience growth
- Assist with station branding initiatives both internally and externally
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills, plus the ability to consistently generate compelling, inspiring creative that fits the station’s brand
- Effective communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects to produce high quality, high impact promos
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- An attitude that demonstrates a “growth mindset” and team mentality
- A standard of excellence for themselves and others
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.