Did you know iHeartMedia is the #1 audio company in the US? Are you familiar with our one-of-a-kind events like the iHeartRadio Music Festival? iHeartMedia leverages its multi-platform assets creating innovative national and local promotions and is leading the industry with groundbreaking technology.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – and with its quarter of a billion monthly listeners, has a greater reach than any other media company in the U.S. The company’s leadership position in audio extends across multiple platforms, including more than 850 live broadcast stations in over 150 markets; digital radio via its iHeartRadio digital service available across more than 250 platforms and 2,000 devices; through its on-air influencers; social; branded iconic live music events; and podcasts as the #1 commercial podcast publisher. iHeartMedia also leads the audio industry in analytics, targeting and attribution for its marketing partners with its SmartAudio product, using data from its massive consumer base.
We are looking for a Market President to join our lowcountry team selling #1 rated brands and well-known personalities WEZL “103.5FM The Weasel” featuring Bobby Bones in the mornings, WRFQ “Classic Rock Q104.5”, WXLY “Soft Rock Y102.5”, and WSCC “Newsradio 94.3” featuring Clay & Buck, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity.
- Develop and manage key partnerships with current and potential clients that grow revenue across iHeartMedia platforms (e.g., Broadcast radio, Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Premiere, Live Events, etc.)
- Work directly with area CEOs and CMOs to create marketing strategies
- Build relationships within the community with local governments, local media, charitable organizations, and industry boards to create sales opportunities and build ties
- Attend highest profile account presentations; provide coaching and leadership to more junior sales members
- Execute market specific plans to drive sales growth leveraging companywide initiatives and assets
- Support national sales strategies
- Work on corporate initiatives to support companywide growth and adapt into market specific strategies
- Provide leadership and oversight for direct reports, including guidance and identifying development opportunities
- Drive results through team and hold them accountable to business goals
- P&L ownership for local markets; balance growing sales revenue with operational efficiency to maximize profitability and deliver on goals
- Foster an inclusive and high-performance culture with high ethical standards
- Provide visible leadership & communications to the market
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders & implement best practices
- Demonstrated business leadership success and management experience with strong background in revenue generation (sales growth)
- A proven track record of running a successful sales organization
- Success individually driving productive, long-term sales relationships
- Exceptional business acumen and insightful understanding of industry trends & revenue drivers
- Entrepreneurial drive and an ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables
- Ability to work within a structured environment to communicate local market status to corporate executives
- Ability to make data driven decisions with speed to achieve maximum results
- Ability to make tough business & people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges
- Ability to drive team performance and execute in a high-performance, multi-tasking and dynamic culture
- Dynamic presence, stellar written and presentation skills, and excellent communication and influencing abilities across multiple levels
- Ability to create & leverage a highly collaborative operating environment
- Undergraduate degree or appropriate combination of education & experience is required; Graduate degree a plus
Mount Pleasant, SC: 950 Houston Northcutt Boulevard, Suite 200, 29464
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.