What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with the programming team and radio talent on all aspects of digital content & production.
- Create social content on a daily/weekly basis that drives engagement.
- Plan and execute guest interviews for recordings In-Studio or on Zoom.
- Plan and execute digital coverage for major cluster events.
- Collaborate with Sales Management and Account Executives to bring digital sales activations to life.
- Work closely with Digital Sales Manager on OTT and Social Ad campaigns.
- Utilize company tools to measure strengths and opportunities pertaining to digital content. That includes brand webpages, social media, video/audio streaming, and podcasts.
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years producing entertainment/music news and/or lifestyle digital content.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, Photoshop, Audition. After Effects work a plus.
- Proficient experience with a variety of professional grade cameras and audio equipment.
To be considered for this position, please submit video samples/demo along with your resume.
The responsibilities, duties and skills listed above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/