WTOL Sales Assistant will assist the local account executives, managers and others in the department to fulfill advertising orders and other general responsibilities.
- Order input for television and digital
- Assist sellers and managers with maintaining client advertising schedules
- Provide a high degree of customer service both internally and externally
- Assist in trafficking commercials for air, including communicating with the master control hub
- Assist with client presentations using PowerPoint and Excel
- Provide overall support to the sales team
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multitask
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Some college preferred
- Experience working in media preferred
- Knowledge of the Wide Orbit Traffic system a bonus
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.