WLUK/WCWF is seeking a detail oriented Digital Sales Assistant who wants to join the area's top Digital Sales Team and be a part of the digital marketing transformation process. The ideal candidate has strong written and oral communication skills, at least some understanding of various digital platforms such as Facebook, Google and YouTube, and is motivated by helping our customers succeed.
Do you love what you do, have fun at work and get to make a difference every single day? If not, then come work for us. Fox 11 – WLUK/WCWF is seeking a detail oriented Digital Sales Assistant who wants to join the area's top Digital Sales Team and be a part of the digital marketing transformation process. We're looking for someone who is used to winning, loves working for an industry leader and enjoys helping others succeed. We help area businesses grow & thrive in the ever-evolving digital marketing world and this position will be integral to our company's growth and the growth of our many clients throughout Northeastern WI and across the entire U.S. We are looking for a quick learner, someone who is able to constantly adapt to new technology and digital marketing developments, as we are adding something new every month. Most importantly we are looking for someone that will challenge the norm, ask "what if" a lot and be a creative thinker in a place that the only ‘bad idea’ is not having any idea at all. The ideal candidate will ultimately help us reshape this position into something much more dynamic than a typical Sales Assistant and could be a springboard into numerous other positions here at the area's #1 TV station, Fox 11, or you could love this position you help design so much that you'll want to stay forever… that's ok too! We do ask that you possess strong written and oral communication skills, at least some understanding of various digital platforms such as Facebook, Google and YouTube, and very adept at using computer systems. If you’re ready to join the top media sales team in N.E.W. as a dynamic Digital Sales Assistant, then we’d love to talk to you and see if this might be the perfect fit for us all.
- Creation of PowerPoint & PDF presentations, database management, and sales report generation
- Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to program changes
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team for a plethora of digital marketing tasks
- Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned or as created.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to learn to perform work using our various digital platforms including OSi, OperativeOne, Google Ad Manager, Sell CRM & Google Analytics
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
HOW TO APPLY
Sinclair Broadcast Group