Audacy is looking for a part time livestream video operator to support studio operations in our Atlanta Office. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in video production. The position will be joining a market leading sports radio brand located across the United States. This position will support all functions related to operating live video capture during live broadcasts. This is an hourly part-time position with full-time with benefits potential.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with both local and remote producers, talent and content creators, as well as onsite production staff
- Generating from each show short and long form, best of and news worth clips, packaging them with proper title, descriptions and tags and syndicating them with a sense of urgency to multiple platforms and team mates.
- Set-up, live production, breakdown.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting small to medium size productions.
- Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
- A passion for radio and video content
- Sports knowledge a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
- Experience with Tricaster, Streamyards, Streamlabs, Restream, Various Encoders a plus.
- Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout)
- Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove)
- On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus.?
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/