What You'll Do:
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting small to medium size productions.
- Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
- A passion for radio and video content.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
- Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout).
- Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove).
- On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus.
- The candidate should be organized and have the flexibility to meet changing deadlines and
- priorities while achieving the highest standards of composition
- Experience with strategically creating elevated imagery that tells a story is a must, as is the
- ability to maintain confidentiality when recording high-profile visiting artists, athletes, clients,
- Strong working knowledge of the latest shooting styles, techniques, and equipment is essential.
- The candidate should also be proactive, continually researching, seeking out inspiration, and providing recommendations on how to keep video content at the level of quality expected from a leader in the art and design community.
- Ability to travel with limited notice as needed.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/