WBMA/WJSU/WCFT has an immediate opening for a creative Lifestyle Show Producer!
WBMA/WJSU/WCFT has an immediate opening for a creative Lifestyle Show Producer! In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our lifestyle show – Talk of Alabama. This position will also work closely with the Lifestyle Show Host and Director of Sales on the show and its content. In this position you will determine the content and flow of the lifestyle show, work with management and on-air talent to generate and write stories and interviews. Additionally, develop ideas and content for the shows web site page and social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Creativity and knowledge of current events and trends
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative lifestyle show
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to execute creative strategies and goals in daily lifestyle show
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Strong collaborative skill working with Host and Sale Department to come up with revenue generating concepts
- Ability to work with station sales clients on concepts and ideas
- Must have at least some previous producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
- A Journalism degree is preferred but not required – creativity is a must!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
HOW TO APPLY
Sinclair Broadcast Group