The Rhode Show is looking for a dynamic and energic on-air host for our live, hour-long program. This position is responsible for hosting live & taped interview segments along with sponsored content in a fun and lively format. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of and passion for Rhode Island, as well as be a skilled communicator engaging viewers, guests, and clients in both a scripted and non-scripted environment. Knowledge of current events, pop culture, and compelling subjects important to our community is a must.
- Experience hosting lifestyle shows or anchoring local news.
- Informed about local events, entertainment, food, fashion, etc.
- Generates and coordinate local lifestyle stories.
- Writes scripts quickly and conversationally.
- Proficiency with producing and editing software.
- Assists in planning and producing live daily lifestyle show.
- Writes and edits taped and on camera interview segments.
- Communicates with AEs and clients regarding sponsored content.
- Generates compelling daily social media content.
- Available for station events and client remotes as necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar