- KRBZ-FM (Audacy Kansas City) is looking for individual with broadcasting experience to fill position as part-time board operator.
** ** **
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for running broadcast boards inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• This position would be operating the board Monday through Friday 5a-10a and occasionally other hours.
• Protects the company’s FCC license
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Other duties as required by management.
- Run the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
- Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience preferred.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• WideOrbit and Adobe audition knowledge helpful but not required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/