KMTR NBC16 is seeking a dynamic News Anchor for our evening newscasts. The person we are seeking to join our on-air team will bring a unique combination of journalistic and broadcasting skills. In this role, you will provide content for our local broadcast and digital platforms, as well as maintain a robust presence on our NBC16 social media pages.
KMTR NBC16 is looking for a dynamic full-time Evening News Anchor. In addition to being an outstanding journalist with a great personality, you need to be a team leader. Our anchors are leaders who participate in the planning of our shows and produce content regularly. A competitive passion to win and openness to innovation is mandatory! Our winning candidate will be someone who embraces social media and knows how to consistently engage with the audience. Collaboration is a big part of this role!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Smooth/pleasant delivery
- Strong writing skills and news judgment
- Sharp video shooting and editing skills
- Exemplary communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You must have at least 1 year of on-air experience
- Live commercial television experience is a must
- Strong "in-the-field and live" skills
- Exceptional written communications skills using a conversational writing style
- Strong editorial judgment and a proven ethical foundation
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
HOW TO APPLY
Sinclair Broadcast Group