Audacy is looking for a Key Account Manager to work in tandem with our Account Executive and Digital Campaign Manager teams to project manage post sale activities. Are you organized? Do you understand the customer journey? Have you displayed the ability to retain and grow client investment? If so, Audacy Denver has a place for you!
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $60,000.00 – $90,000.00.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
The Key Account Manager is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met, as well as acting as the client advocate within the campaign execution and business operations teams. From executing the media plan through campaign delivery and client recaps, this role will be the main client point of contact for executing advertising campaigns, including radio and digital media as well as live event integrations.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client-facing skills, have a thorough understanding of marketing and integrated media channels, and be able to lead large-scale campaigns from start to finish while acting as a representative of Audacy. The ideal candidate will have a knack for communicating efficiently and effectively under pressure to our clients and internal teams, while ensuring the expectations of both are appropriately set and subsequently met.
- Provide best-in-class “white glove” client service to advertisers through great communication and properly setting expectations.
- Lead conversations with internal execution teams and external vendors to produce marketing campaigns that will meet client expectations ensure relevant deadlines are met.
- Manage all key account post-sale executions. Be the expert on all aspects of a campaign serving as the main point of contact for clients, sales and internal execution teams.
- Oversee production and delivery from all teams to ensure all elements of a campaign are running smoothly and pacing to hit predetermined goals/KPIs.
- Digest and articulate feedback and expectations to client and internal teams.
- Proactively troubleshoot internal and external campaign concerns and work directly with the Regional Director of Strategy to seek out solutions that cater to both the client expectations as well as Audacy’s best practices.
- Partner closely with Digital Campaign Manager on internal operations to set up and launch digital marketing campaigns.
- Partner closely with Project Managers & internal operation teams to monitor media implementation, pacing, and performance to ensure we deliver the campaign in-full.
- Present campaign performance reports including delivery, optimizations, insights, and program recommendations including mid-campaign and wrap reports.
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising strategy and measurement is preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and client teams to manage campaigns with varied tactics across hundreds of locations simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A background working with and leading communication with internal teams
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Experience with ALL the digital advertising platforms we might employ: OTT, Social Advertising (Facebook/Instagram), Email, SEO, Streaming/Podcast, SEM, and Attribution.
- Strong understanding of SEM advertising. Specifically, Google Ads experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced experience using project management software
- Exceptional analytical/critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker and solution-oriented with proactive attitude
- Minimum 3 years working with a media company, digital agency, or integrated media sales position in a client-facing role (internships will be considered)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/