Audacy Los Angeles is looking for an IT Manager!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for all IT Helpdesk support of 300+ staff, including all workstation, servers and networking infrastructure.
- Oversee enforcement and compliance with Corporate IT security policies, deploy Corporate security devices and network monitoring systems
- Supervise IT staff inclusive of managing workflow. Provide leadership and develop internal customer satisfaction within the organization.
- Develop process around response time and SLA for work conducted by the team for the organization.
- Oversee the IT Budget.
- Review equipment and systems, develop plans for upgrades and/or recommend solutions.
- Work with Audio Engineers on company-wide events or projects put on by the stations.
- Develop plans around IT supporting company events and/or departmental needs (i.e. Events, Sales, Marketing, Companywide Meetings, etc.)
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot & repair computer/networking equipment and systems.
- Resolve technical problems for critical systems with regard to security, performance, recovery, management, etc.
- Run an IT team that is top notch in customer service and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Assure adherence to company standards and policies.
- Always working to make sure IT is supporting and helping the business.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and be able to set up event tents. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
QUALIFICATIONS: 5+ years’ experience in technical support role with supervisory responsibilities. Solid knowledge of the following systems required: Microsoft Windows Server 20012-2019, Windows 10 and Mac OS X, Server and Desktop hardware construction and maintenance. Cisco Networking and CLI admin experience. Linux/Unix and scripting experience. Cybersecurity, threat management remediation and recovery processes. Excellent customer service skills are required; must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/