As a member of the WREG digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist/Coordinator (IDSC) is responsible for generating, managing, and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. This position will be one of the station’s subject matter experts on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The IDSC will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling WREG’s complete suite of digital products with the objective of advancing client objectives. This position will also be responsible for assisting with digital implementation, campaign analysis, and campaign performance reporting to support digital revenue for the company by effectively scheduling, deploying, and monitoring campaign delivery.
The ideal candidate will have experience interacting with digital marketing services products including, but not limited to, targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and local sponsorships.
- 3+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
- Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and its effective use for clients
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a fast-paced, constantly changing team environment
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
- Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and consultative process
- Excellent follow-up and strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
- Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
- Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or Communications preferred
- Manage core and digital audience extension campaigns from insertion, traffic, analytics, and pacing
- Order entry into WideOrbit as well as other associated systems.
- Work with the station digital team to develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
- Establish, maintain, and grow meaningful client relationships
- Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
- Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
- Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends). Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services
- Be an effective partner with the market's sales team in generating synergy revenue
- Perform well in "four-legged" call situations with account executives
- Consistently communicate with clients
This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar