As a member of the Fox 5 San Diego sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for managing digital implementation, campaign analysis, and campaign performance reporting effectively contributing to growth of digital marketing service revenue for the company. This person will achieve this by effectively scheduling, deploying, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting digital campaigns with the objective of retaining business and finding ways to increase revenue on existing business. The ideal candidate will have experience interacting with digital marketing services products including, but not limited to, targeted video, CTV, display, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and contesting. The IDS will work, in partnership with the local Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The IDS will achieve this by ensuring campaign effectiveness and, as such, advance client objectives.
- Work with sales executives and digital partners to ensure client expectations are being met with the campaign elements
- Manage digital audience extension campaigns including implementation, deployment, and analytics
- Analyze campaign performance and recommend optimization for performance
- Work with multiple digital platforms for insertion, analytics, and reporting
- Create dynamic and visual reports that articulate the campaign performance
- Consistently communicate with station clients, sales executives, and managers
- Become a digital platform expert in how each platform works and performs
- Create and execute social media ads as needed (emphasis on FB, IG)
- Effective in "four-legged" call situations as well as virtual presentations
- Assist with local special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of digital marketing support or media sales support preferred
- Significant knowledge of local digital marketing services product offerings and their effective use
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work both independently and, on a team.
- Natural curiosity for learning new developments in digital and emerging platforms
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
- Resourceful, organized, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
The IDS must be able to conduct phone and e-mail conversations, conduct in-person meetings with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions, and travel throughout the local community.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you will enjoy your career with us!
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar