As a member of the
Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible
for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company.
The IDS will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital services
and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales
team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area.
The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally
and effectively selling Nexstar’s digital products and inventories (including
but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions,
SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
- Implements digital marketing
strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible
relationships within the Lubbock business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing
and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and
develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations
- Explains to customers how
specific types of digital advertising will help promote their products or
services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with
information regarding rates for digital advertising placement.
- Develops advertising schedules
with clients and station personnel responsible for placing digital
advertising across multiple platforms.
- Works with clients and station
personnel to develop digital display, video and Social advertising
campaigns, as well as other digital services such as Search Engine
- Performs other duties as
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing,
- Advertising or Public Relations, or a related field, or an equivalent
- combination of education and work related experience.Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Experience achieving long-range
- objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment.
- The Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar