KCRA/KQCA, Hearst Television in Sacramento, CA. has an opening for a HR/Payroll Specialist. This is a great opportunity to support one of America???s leading television stations. This position provides human resources and payroll support for approximately 200 employees. The HR/Payroll Specialist reports to the Business Manager and will participate in / learn other aspects of the fiscal management as they perform other business office functions. The ideal candidate must possess excellent and positive communications skills and interact well with others. Trustworthiness is a key trait as this individual will be exposed to highly confidential information.
What you???ll do:
- Recruiting assistance
- Leave management
- Benefit related assistance
- Wellbeing and employee engagement champion
- Employee data management through Oracle HCM
- Performance management
- Various HR reporting
- Assists Business Manager with employee relations and various business office functions such as invoice and cash receipt coding.
- Bi-weekly payroll review/processing/reconciliation through ADP for 200 employees
What we are looking for:
- Eagerness to take on challenges and learn evolving areas of HR and business office functions
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Be a strong team player, take initiative, and be an enthusiastic go-to person
- Ability to work in a fast paced in a quick deadline environment
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience with various software applications including Excel, ADP, Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management
Education and Experience
- Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
- Human resources experience
- Payroll experience
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
The estimated base salary range for this role is between $50,000 and $66,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as transferable skills, work experience, business needs, market demands and conditions, including geographic location where the work will be performed, and other factors permitted by law. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE