Audacy-Portland’s 1080 The FAN has a rare opportunity for a prime day-part show host and social/digital media brand champion! You’ll work for one of America’s heritage sports stations and “The Home of the Oregon Ducks” as a midday show host and a leading social and digital media content creator.
As a show host, the ideal candidate will have experience in preparing and delivering a fast-paced, entertaining sports show, focusing heavily on comprehensive coverage of the major sports brands in the Pacific Northwest and development of hot sports and pop culture topics of local and national scope. If you know how to create the buzz at the water cooler and want all the tools to lead a multi-platform-platform sports audio and video experience, Portland’s Sports Leader, 1080 The FAN, may be the place for you!
- Communicate daily with the show producer and brand manager to ensure program goals are met
- Daily and weekly content creation on the station’s social and digital platforms
- Assist the show producer with daily strategies, story angles, guest acquisition and social media promotion
- Interact on-air with cohost and support staff-Interact with the audience on-air and via social media and text
- Maintain strong contacts and relationships with local sports brands
- Some reporting, pre and post-game hosting, and in-the-field station representation will be required
- Three years or more of on-air experience preferred
- Excellent show hosting skills
- Excellent social and digital media platform skills including graphics and video platforms
- Familiarity with computers as well as digital audio equipment is required
- Experience with YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Twitch is a plus
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires us of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/