Zimmer Communications is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for Zimmer Communications. Our Front Desk Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Experience handling operations in an administrative setting
- Proven experience at multitasking in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent customer service skills, preferably in an administrative setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Greet incoming guests, providing excellent guest experience for all visitors
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Maintain full inventory of office supplies for Columbia office, placing bulk orders as needed
• Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
• Vacation accrual from day 1
• Paid holidays
• Ongoing training both in group meetings and individual one-on-one support
• Recognition awards
Zimmer Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY