Promotional Broadcast Engineer to support Sales and Programming both at events and in-studio
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, live broadcast events, van hits and other street team / broadcast activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Conducts on-site promotions from an engineering and promotional aspect, and handles all technical details needed to execute a live-broadcast
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Maintains overall digital broadcasting electronic systems and related equipment for optimum transmission/broadcast performance
• Maintains traditional radio and digital broadcasting electronic systems and equipment used to ensure optimum transmission and/or broadcast performance including electromechanical equipment such as switchers, consoles, transmitters, transceivers, and radio/voice modems.
• Responds to equipment outages, malfunctions, and related technical problems. Conducts diagnostic testing, repair and replacement activities.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional and broadcast event equipment as required.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• Can gather and analyzes information skillfully
• Experience with the following components: Windows Operating Systems, Remote Access Applications (VNC, Remote Desktop, Team Viewer, etc.), network technologies, systems security, Cloud technologies and network monitoring tools
• Experience with .NET 3.5, 4.0, Web Application Configuration and Architecture, IIS 6.0, 7.0 strongly preferred
• Understanding of web and mobile standards
• Solid understanding of code deployment practices and SDLC
• Proven experience in group problem-solving situations; strong analytical skills
• Independence; ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team
• Stress tolerance, especially when dealing with tight timeframes and difficult and/or emotional client situations
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload under deadlines in a fast-paced environment; can escalate appropriately
• Compelling detail orientation with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving, following up until issues are resolved
• Ability to develop, read and Interpret technical documentation
• Excellent verbal and written skills; ability to communicate at detailed technical level as well as to distill advanced concepts into fundamental principles for teammates; can edit work for spelling and grammar
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in general information technology
• Radio background a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology and/or equivalent experience
• None required
Dallas, TX: 14001 N Dallas Parkway, Suites 200 and 300, 75240
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.