WCSH-TV in Portland, Maine is looking for News Multi-Media/Social Media Producer who can edit and produce interesting and impactful video content for broadcast, online and social media. You must be a self-starter with strong brand management skills.
In this role, you will:
- Use editing and photography tools to create content for Newscast and Digital platforms
- Work closely with news producers, reporters, photojournalists and the digital team.
- Must be able to work early morning, nights and weekends
- Knowledge of non-linear editing systems using Edius, Premiere, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly interested in broadcast and digital news content
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on tight schedules
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.