Audacy seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Director of Technical Operations for our Richmond market.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then, please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
- Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
- AM Directional Antenna experience
- Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
- IT & Network knowledge and experience
- Experience with computer-based audio storage system (WOAFR/VoxPro preferred)
- Experience with digital audio and audio-streaming; (Axia experience preferred)
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee local technical staff
- Manage activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air Products
- Desktop computer support
- Server installations and maintenance
- Radio Automation Playback System
Required and Preferred:
- Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience
- Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Availability to work various hours/days, including some weekends and holidays
- Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure
- FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
- IT networking skills
- Strong verbal and writing communications skills
- Strong proven time management skills including the ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment
- Experience in project planning, project and management and execution
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/