Audacy Chicago seeks a talented individual to serve as the Director of Technical Operations for its seven local radio stations. You will oversee all local and corporate directed technical needs and activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air and streaming products.
- Plan & develop all aspects of radio technical facilities, including telephone, satellite, STL, computers and networks.
- Maintain and install as necessary high-power transmitters and all associated equipment; modify and document all broadcast circuitry.
- Recommend the purchase of needed studio equipment; maintain mixing consoles and all associated in-studio equipment.
- Review logs weekly for correct and complete entries and EAS tests and tower lighting requirements.
- Supervision and maintenance oversight for emergency Generator and UPS systems
- Supervise a team of Broadcast Engineers and Technicians,and IT personnel
- Create instructional materials and teach proper use of technical equipment.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Reports to Market Manager and Corporate Regional Engineer
- Minimum of five years of radio broadcast technical management (large market preferred)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong management and communication skills and abilities
- SBE Certification a plus
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/