Audacy Denver is looking for a proven leader and innovative thinker for our Director of Sales position. Qualified candidates must have a strong track record in revenue performance and sales leadership. We are a high performance driven and accountable organization that values Collaboration, Creativity and Courage. As Director of Sales, you will work alongside the SVP Market Manager driving revenue, creating a positive culture that likes to have fun while achieving results.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $150,000-$200,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
To be considered, you must show your track record in revenue performance while maintaining and managing your cost of sales. Driving the sales organization to exceed sales budgets and outpace the market; increasing revenue by developing creative sales opportunities, and developing and growing current and new client relationships.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and lead sales management and sales team
- Strategic thinker
- Accountability Coach
- Coaching and training
- Digital Savvy
- Maintain strong client relationship
- Forecasting and projections
- Pricing and inventory analysis
- Cross department collaboration
- appropriately represent the company when attending relevant industry and community related events on an ongoing basis.
- Ideate sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales staff.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and solve day to day operational issues
- ensure that effective interdepartmental communication occurs on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and conduct regularly scheduled Sales meetings as well as any other Sales related meetings as necessary.
- To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
More About You:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in sales/marketing supervisor role
- Previous digital/radio/media/sports sales experience required
- Must have strong knowledge of Sales Force, Google office, Zoom meetings, Slack and other platforms to effectively manage sales organizations.
- Position requires excellent organizational/time management skills and leadership ability.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
- Requires valid drivers license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/